December 28, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.

*Lose another 20lbs and run my second 5k.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?

*A carebear - Tenderheart Bear because I try to be kind and loving.

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?

*Hmm, I'm not sure. I think I was born around eight, but I can't remember if it was morning or evening.

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.

*Stacy Dragila is from my hometown and she took 1st place in the pole vault in the 2000 Olympic games. That was impressive!

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?

*He's in the world, not of the world, but I'm still going to say my Heavenly Father.

Join me by going to Friday's Feast home.

6 comments:

Dallas Meow said...

I'm impressed with one 5 k . ..

Anonymous said...

Hi,

You lost 20lbs.. Good for you!! *pats back* I used to be such a carebear fan. I still adore sleepytime carebear, if that is what his name is, because well.. I love to nap! Have a wonderful new year.

Gabriel said...

My second resolution was also to lose weight, but in my case I went for 50lb. I guess I'll be more than happy even if I get to lose 'only' 20lb... :-)

Kara said...

Great feast :) I want to run a 5k again too.

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday.
Best wishes on your New Years goals.

I liked your soup! We need more Carebears like you. :o)

Have a great weekend and stay safe wherever your travels may take you.

Jennifer said...

Great feast this week! Please feel free to visit mine! Happy Weekend to you!

Jennifer :-)