October 14, 2007

A quick quack

My husband went in to wake our girls up for church this morning around 7:30. Now usually they are up by then but not today. So he goes to wake up our oldest and she looked at him and said "go away daddy; leave me alone!" Then proceeds to roll away.

Just recently, a friend mentioned that it was hard to wake up her young children in the morning. So now I'm wondering if this is the beginning to harder mornings at our house. But it was nice she slept in and her response was pretty funny. :)

4 comments:

Ginabear said...

Haha, ooooooh boy! It begins!! Good luck! ;)

Beth said...

So, after years and years of trying to get them to sleep, there comes a point where you can't wake them up?? How strange! I don't know whether I can wrap my head around that one. ;-)

Hopefully that doesn't escalate from cute to constantly-cranky!

Anonymous said...

I can remember my own mom dragging me to the kitchen table and making me eat oatmeal before school. I was the world's worst kid to wake up in the morning. I'm still not too pleasant before 7am. : )

Natalie said...

Do you think she could teach my daughter that one? I could use a little more sleep in the morning. LOL!