October 17, 2007

Portable Scanner

Some days I feel completely unorganized in my home and even when I’m in school. Right at this moment, I have paper strewn all over my computer desk in piles that will eventually go somewhere. The hardest part for me is that when I have so much clutter I forget which things need to be thrown away, which need to be filed, and which ones need to be saved and scanned into my computer. Thankfully for me though, since I am at home, I can usually clean and organize pretty quickly. But that’s not usually the case for someone trying to run a business. As an employer, you have a million things to take care and trying to keep your office tidy probably isn’t at the top of your list. That’s where this portable scanner will really come in handy. This scanner is great because you can fax, organize, and even email every little document that you need to. Not only is it lightweight but all you need to use it is a USB 2.0 port that connect into your laptop or into your desktop. This scanner can really save your business valuable time that could be spent elsewhere. So if you want the extra ease and flexibility, remember the ScanShell 2000N portable scanner.

No comments: