June 18, 2007

It's a Monday

It's almost 2pm and I finally have a moment to sit down. This morning we went running with Kara and that went pretty well. The last time we ran I did a few extra laps and I think I hurt my knees in the process. But today they loosened up a bit. It feels good to be out exercising.

After we ran, we headed to the park for the free lunches the school provides. We're teaching the kids to play Red Rover and Duck, Duck, Goose. It's really cute to watch them learn something new.

Then we headed to the store for swim diapers. I just signed up my oldest and I for a swim class this week which should be fun. While at the store we also found a great deal on some items for Christmas. We've never been into buying Christmas presents this early, but this year we have a little already.

So there's our day. Hopefully this post makes sense, I'm beat. lol

No comments: