May 12, 2007

S.M.A.R.T. Habit Saturday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have figured out my problem. The reason why I haven't been doing well on my goals is because I haven't written them down on paper and displayed it! I easily space on what I'm trying to work on. Not to mention, I will remember something better if I write it down by hand.

This past week I completely spaced most everything on my list. I have been entering in receipts and not spending money before it gets into my account, this one is almost a habit! Being more patient and understanding is almost a habit too! But everything else still needs work. I've just made my list and I'm going to tape it next to my bed. This week will be better!


#1 - Spending money before it gets into my account
A. Enter receipts same day

#2 - Exercise twice
A. Exercise before watching TV & getting on computer

#3 - More patient/understanding

#4 - Say morning prayers

Check out SHS at Lara's blog to join! Remember, if you join in for three weeks in a row you can be entered into a drawing to win a new book titled Speed Cleaning and a bag from Lara!

7 comments:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

I'm a visual person, too, and I am SURROUNDED by lists. Hopefully this is what will help your habits this week. Good luck!

Kara said...

Good luck working on them this week :)

Just Me said...

You have some really good goals. They give me some ideas for next week ;)! I desperately need to work out some kind of budget. I tried once entering the receipts and it is NOT easy for me. Good luck!! You can do it and then encourage me when it's my turn!!

jenn said...

oh! i have to write things down too and i have to write down how i am going to complete my goals (or at least how i think i am going to) if i hope to get anything accomplished! good luck and Happy Mother's Day.

ps - i'm in school too and it is so lovely to have some extra time! at least until next week when i start summer classes - that's the only way i'll ever graduate!

Montserrat said...

Make sure it's on some pretty paper with big boxes you can mark off. Good luck!

Rebecca said...

Good luck on your habits!

Peculiar Blogs said...

Good luck this week!!