May 05, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I didn't post my SHS for last week, but I've been doing pretty well for the last two weeks. I haven't always done my exercising before watching TV or getting on the computer but I am getting better. Being more patient and understanding is almost a habit now! Yay! Entering receipts in the same day is almost a habit too. I didn't do well with the spending money though. We didn't have any money but we were out of gas, so I had to dip into our overdraft-like account darn it. I won't do it again though. :) The exercising is getting better. Instead of watching my kids play, I've been playing right along with them. Which is more fun btw. Plus with the nicer weather we've been going to the park more and going on walks. This week I'm going to add a new goal of saying my morning prayers. I don't have a problem at night, but I do in the morning. So that's what I'm going to work on.
#1 - Spending money before it gets into my account
A. Enter receipts same day
#2 - Exercise twice
A. Exercise before watching TV & getting on computer
#3 - More patient/understanding
#4 - Say morning prayers
Check out SHS at Lara's blog to join! Remember, if you join in SHS for three weeks in a row you can be entered into a drawing to win a new book titled Speed Cleaning and bag from Lara!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Glad you are doing well with being patient, I'm not lol. Good luck this week :)

Jen said...

What great habits! I need to add some of those to my list next time around. Good luck this week! :)

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Good job with all the habits you've done so far AND good luck with your new habit this week. You can do it!!

An Ordinary Mom said...

You are doing wonderfully! Good for you. Morning prayers can sometimes be tricky to remember to say, but once you get in the habit, it is a great way to start the day.

Lara said...

Good luck with your habits this week. My morning prayers have made all the difference in my life this year!

Michelle said...

Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

Andrea said...

Hope your habit is going well so far. Great one to do.