May 21, 2007

Our weekend

We had a great weekend. My husband was home for a few days before having to leave again. We took the kids to our local museum because they were having a free family day. They loved the dinosaurs the most I think. The museum had a Discovery Room where kids can go and learn hands on. I think I had the most fun in there. lol After that we ran some errands and came home to plant out tomatoes. I had no idea how much was involved but it was fun. We had about 20 plants but only planted about 7 and gave the rest away. Our girls loved helping plant them. I hope they grow well in their little pots. :)

3 comments:

Kara said...

Glad you guys had a good weekend :)

Kate said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! :)

Beth said...

I'm glad you were able to spend a little bit of quality family time this weekend while your hubby was home!