May 07, 2007

Memememememememe

Lorie tagged me for this meme.

Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I like Celtic music.

2. I don't own a cell phone.

3. My blood type is O-.

4. I'm allergic to highly concentrated hand sanitizer (like the ones used to clean dishes).

5. One of my brother's has a completely titanium shoulder.

6. We danced to the YMCA, the Cotton-Eyed-Joe, and did the bunny hop at our wedding.

7. I've only had 3 boyfriends (the third being my husband).

Ok, I tagged some people but most of them have already done it, so I only have four left. :D

Stacey
Kate
Jenn
Richard

9 comments:

Kara said...

You know, I can never remember what my blood type is lol. I think it may be O- as well. And I've only had 3 boyfriends too with Hubby being the 3rd.

That's crazy about your brother's shoulder. How did that happenn?

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Kara - did you have the Rhogam shots when you were pregnant? If you did, then you have 0- blood because then you would be RH negative.

As for my brother, he was in a serious motorcycle accident years ago in Utah. He turned a corner too sharply and ended up wrapped around a fence. Crushed his shoulder and now it's all metal and he has rods in his back. He was in the hospital for a month. The dr's were very surprised he survived, but thankfully he did.

Ginabear said...

Another O- crazy woman here! I hated those shots!! Guess its better than the alternative. On the bright side, we can all give blood to each other, awwwww!! I thought it was a rare type but I am finding more and more ppl with it. Cool!!

Just Me said...

Fun blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. I'm impressed that you don't have a cell phone. I sometimes wonder what we did without them. It would be really difficult for me since we don't have a home phone!

Lei said...

just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

HEY! I'm 0- too!!! Ok that freaks me out!
You need a cell phone, especially with your dh away so much now.

Barb said...

Get a cell phone from the PPP ad on top of this. :) I'm sure there's a story behind your brother's shoulder!

alisonwonderland said...

fun list of random facts! the wedding dancing made me smile! (i need to get my list posted.)

thanks for stopping by. come visit again!