May 11, 2007

Friday's Feast

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Appetizer
Tell about a time when you had to be brave.

*My oldest had come home from a friend's house with my husband. He told me she had eaten a Reese's Peanut Butter cup, at least one he knew of. My oldest is allergic to peanuts so we were very concerned. In less than 15 minutes, she went from seeming fine to almost full on anaphylactic shock. As I was racing her to the dr her speech was very slurred which meant her throat was swelling and she couldn't breathe. I had to be brave and calm so as not to scare her more than she was. Thank goodness for EpiPen's and dr's.

Soup
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?

*Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Salad
Name an item you try to always have on hand.

*My chapstick. I'd go nuts without it.

Main Course
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!

*I wish it was my bedroom. Laying on the most beautiful bed. No bookcases, no desks, no computer, no TV, no clutter. Beautiful pictures on the wall and a neutral color on the walls. Candles would be a nice touch too.

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you

*I'm a 9. :)

Check out Friday Feast and join!

9 comments:

Kara said...

I still feel horrible about the peanut butter cup incident, especially since I wasn't there to stop it :( I think you were very brave.

Michelle said...

Oh, it's ok Kara. Don't feel bad! Everything worked out just fine. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

WOw--scary about the PB cup! Great answers!

ribbiticus said...

yep, that appetizer would have been unforgettable! come dine with me! ;)

Anonymous said...

That first would have been so scary! My brother has to carry an epi pen for fire ants.

SASSY MOM said...

I love your main course ... almost just like mine.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is scary! It's great that you did know what to do though! I feel ya on the room, mine is the same way: TV, computer, bookcase...just a buch of STUFF! :) One day we will have the room of our dreams...
Have a wonderful weekend!

Barb said...

Ohhh.. I've heard about those peanut allergies and how very hard it is to really KNOW what foods contain peanuts!

Blake said...

Peanut allergies are so wild. Luckily I've never had to deal w/ them.

My brave moment was almost when I was driving my laboring wife to the doctor and her water broke on the way.