April 14, 2007
SMART Habit Saturday!
Last week was nuts. My husband left for work and I was sick for about four days. I really tried but I was just out of it. I'm going to keep my goals again for this week to get back into the swing of things.
#1 - Spending money before it gets into my account
A. Enter receipts same day
#2 - Exercise twice
A. Exercise before watching TV & getting on computer
#3 - More patient/understanding
Check out SHS at Lara's blog to join! Remember, if you join in SHS for three weeks in a row you can be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the book The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me!
Posted by
Michelle
at
9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I hope you are feeling better! It is no fun being sick.
I exercise, too, before I have computer time :)!!
I'm glad you're feeling better. I have been trying to fight something off this week too. I know I need to rest but who has time for that!
It's really hard to keep up with things when your sick, especially without DH around. Good luck this week!
Hope you are feeling better this week. Keep on keeping on!
Sickness has struck my house too! Sometimes the best thing is to take a break and dive back in when you are ready. I hope everthing goes well for you this week!
Hope you are better and this weeks goals go well.
Feel better and have a great week of goals!
Post a Comment