We have been going nonstop today. I went to bed after midnight and was up just before 7am. We were out the door by 7:20, I dropped the girls off to a friend's house and I was in class by 7:58. Ran to the library, picked up the girls, and came home by 10:30. A friend was going to come over so we tried to hurry and clean and I put the girls down for a nap. Now I'm headed out to a study group then my youngest has a Dr appointment with the allergist. (Hopefully we'll finally know what she is allergic to.) Then we have to go to my husband's work and take a gander at a couch and love seat set we won to see if they are really worth it. We also won another computer which we will give to my mom. Then back home to babysit and if we can, I want to try and squeeze in time to go out and play. Tomorrow I have a huge Biology test so that's what I'll be doing the rest of the night. Us in a duck pond. Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment