April 07, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't have much time to be on today, so here are my goals and next to them is how I've been doing:

#1 - Don't spend money before it gets into my account - I didn't do awful this past week but not great either. This week I'm really going to focus on this one.

A. Enter receipts in the same day the transactions take place - I started out really well but then we've been so busy that this got overlooked. But I did make sure to enter them in within 2 days of us purchasing something.

#2 - Do a different exercise twice, for at least 20 minutes - I've done a serious amount of walking recently but nothing more than that. I'm going to add a new goal for this week:

A. Exercise (i.e. push ups, crunches, stretches) while watching TV and before getting on the computer.

#3 - Be more patient and understanding - I'm doing so much better with this one. It's been hard because my two year old has been acting like a two year old and the baby is starting to act just like her. But I endeavor to keep doing better.

Check out SHS at Lara's blog to join!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Your link isn't working so I will fix it for you!

Could you send some patience over here while you're at it? It doesn't get any easier than a two year old by the way. I asked my husband today why it was so easy to be patient and sweet with my two year old no matter how she's acting but I have such a hard time being nice to my older kids sometimes. Is it because they're just not as cute?

Michelle said...

Thanks for fixing my link. I've had so many problems with it lately it's not even funny.

Sure I can send you some patience and big hug too! *HUG* Yes, I think it is because they are cute. Being cute is what saves most kids. ;)

Peculiar Blogs said...

Good luck this week!