I thought I was all set to be added onto the list to get into the PTA program. But lo and behold I am not. Phooey! I went to turn in my paperwork and I found out they can't accept my application until after I take a math placement test. It's been seven years since I've taken a math class and apparently that's past the deadline of when you need to see what you remember.
I did really well in math in school. But I can't remember most of what I did yesterday so the odds are against me in remembering any math too. lol So if I'm MIA for awhile, know that I'm studying up on my math to take that test in the next week or two. If any of you are math whizzes, I could use some smart math vibes. :D
March 26, 2007
Well phooey
Posted by
Michelle
at
9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Well, that stinks! It's been awhile since I've taken a math class too, but I'll help you all I can! I like math :)
Awwww man, that HOOVERS! I'm sorry to hear that. WOGG will miss you. Me too.
*sending smart math vibes*
Ok, this is gonna sound really dumb so maybe you dont want my help with your math stuff but when I first read PTA, I instantly thought of elementary school and thought, I didnt know you had to know math to volunteer for the PTA at school! Hmmmm, better keep me away from those kids too!! Anyhow, so much for your impression of me;)
Good luck on studing, hope everything goes well.
Looks like I have some smart blogging buddies! Thanks ladies!
Gina - you don't sound dumb, that's what I think of too when I first hear PTA. :D
I totally thought the same thing about PTA, then I slowed down and said Physical Therapy Assistant (right?) right. Ok anyhow, made more sense. I feel for ya on the math, even Jakey's 2nd grade stuff sometimes I think I know it's in my brain, but it's locked up tight somewhere from not being used in a good long time! LOL
Anyhow, good luck studying up!!
Post a Comment