March 05, 2007

Smoo's Desserts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've been helping my husband set up his own email account and blog. He's so cute, getting all excited. Well anyway, we were IM'ing each other yesterday (yes, even though he was sitting right next to me - keeps the romance alive) I said I had better teach him IM lingo. So I did and we finished with the computers and headed to bed. I gave my husband a compliment and this was the rest of our conversation (he reminded me of the ending):

Dh (in response to my giving him a compliment): "t-y"
Me (laughing): "y-w"
Dh: "l-o-l"
Me: "l-o-l"
Dh: *r-o-f-l*
Me: "You're so cute."
Dh: *blushing emoticon*

It was so funny that we were in tears from laughing so hard! :D

4 comments:

Kara said...

lol, that's funny :D I have to keep myself from saying LOL in real life, I use it so much online that I forget to actually laugh and want to say it instead :D

Anonymous said...

lol, lol, lol.
It's funny, I found it fun to IM my dh while we were in the same house too... adds a new little dimension to our communication ;)

Kate said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who wants to "LOL" in real life . . . and who talks to her husband on IM when we're in the same house! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your add on is cute. *smile emoticon*