March 03, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I did pretty well with my goals last week, yay me! I didn't spend any money before it went into my account and that felt really good. I didn't exercise twice like I wanted to, but I did play a full basketball game for 40 minutes, full court, and no sitting on the bench. I had wanted to do two 20 minute exercises but instead I just did one long 40 minute exercise. It was nice to do something different.

Since I'm doing well so far, I'm going to add a new goal this week. We've been working on everyone making their bed in the mornings and I want to be 100% this week. So this is where I'm at so far:

#1 - Don't spend money before it gets into my account

#2 - Do a different exercise twice, for at least 20 minutes

#3 - Have all the beds made in the morning before breakfast

Check out the Lazy Organizer to jump on board with SHS!

6 comments:

Lara said...

Good job Michelle! Woohoo!!! Basketball is a hard workout!

Have a great week!

Michelle said...

Thank you! You too!

Kate said...

Way to go on your goals last week . . . may this week be even better! :)

An Ordinary Mom said...

You are cruising right along, good for you.

Good luck making your bed every day this week.

Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good job! Hmmm... I think I'll live vicariously through you ;)