
Last week didn't go very well I'm afraid to say. I did well with my money goal but the exercising didn't go well. I was doing my *internship* last week and I was on my feet all day, four days in a row. So in a way, I think that counts! lol I haven't been home to help make the beds. My husband has been working on it though and he's doing well. I'm going to take that goal off my list for right now since I'm not home to do it. I do want to add a new goal this week. I want to be more patient with my children and husband. I've been tired more recently, so I get a little grumpy. This week I strive to do better! Here's my little list so far:
#1 - Don't spend money before it gets into my account
#2 - Do a different exercise twice, for at least 20 minutes
#3 - Be more patient.
Go to the Lazy Organizer to join SHS.
#2 - Do a different exercise twice, for at least 20 minutes
#3 - Be more patient.
Go to the Lazy Organizer to join SHS.






8 comments:
I love your new habit. I have been working on that as well.
Good luck this week ... we should all get extra luck since it is St. Patrick's Day :) !!
Hey... being on your feet for that long is exercise. At least your heartrate was faster than if you were sitting watching tv.
Good luck on your goals! Especially with the last one. That's something I definitely need work on.
Yeah, I need to work on your latest goal, too!!! Good luck! Have a great weekend! And, Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Be careful what you ask for! Years ago a woman in my neighborhood came to visit me. She has 7 grown children. I had one wee one. She said that she had prayed for patience for years and she felt like it wasn't getting any better. She finally realized that the Lord was giving her what she prayed for--many opportunities for patience! She said she quit praying for patience and started praying that her children would be obedient and that she would be tolerant. I have never forgotten that little lesson.
Being more patient is something I've been trying to work on too :)Good goal!
What a sweet husband to make the bed and I noticed he gives you back rubs too! He's a keeper!
You know, patience can help you in more ways than one. I find that when I am impatient and in a hurry then I get upset with my family. I just have to slow down and my mood improves! Have a great week!
Good luck with your goal/habit. It will make all the rest easier! Rosie made a good point. I had the same experience. You get what you ask for!
Post a Comment