December 16, 2006
Look! Look!
I feel so crafty after making this! Kara and I made these today and I think they are so cute! They are called hot chocolate cones. Sorry the picture is so horrible, I had to use my camcorder. The bottom half has hot chocolate, then chocolate chips on top of that, then marshmallows, and a cordial cherry Hershey kiss on top. I love it! I found the idea in our local paper and my husband really wanted me to make them. I'm glad I did and it was fun to do them with Kara. Although she gets most of the credit for putting them together. I had another friend stop by while we were making them and I became distracted. :D Anyway, these were super easy and they really turned out well. We're going to give them to members of our ward that we do home teaching and visiting teacher for and also to friends and family.
This one you can see the top half a little better. I added the ribbon and a little quote.
Posted by
Michelle
at
10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I've been asked for the directions to make these, so here they are:
1. Pour 3/4 cup cocoa mix into one cone-shaped cellophane bag. (Available at party stores.) Close the bag with a clear rubber band (I used a normal one and it was fine.) then trim the end of the bad 1 inch above the band.
2. Place the cocoa-filled bag into another cellophane bag and flatten it's top so the end doesn't stick up. (We left ours sticking up and it was fine.)
3. Layer 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, then 3/4 cup mini marshmallows, then top with a red gumdrop. (We used cordial cherry Hershey kisses.) Then secure bag with another rubber band.
What a clever idea!!!
Yep, they were lots of fun! And really easy too!
too cute !:)
cute idea!
Post a Comment