
I have successfully made it through finals week. It feels good to be done but now I'm exhausted. I was able to take an almost three hour nap today but it felt like two minutes. I know it's pretty normal to not get much sleep during the week of finals but I'm beat! I think it was a combination of studying for finals, stress, and my chiropractor appointment. Hopefully I can get to bed early tonight and do some damage control. This root beer float should help. ;)
Thank you everyone for the well wishes this past week. I greatly appreciated it!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes this past week. I greatly appreciated it!






9 comments:
I want a root beer float!!! Tomorrow I'll bring over some pie if you promise to save me some ice cream and root beer ;)
Glad you got through finals week!
YAY for YOU!!!!! I know what you mean .. I finished mine too. It is right next to giving birth. Hey, do you have music on your blog? I'm assuming that's where it's coming from.. it's beautiful. If not, I must be hearing it from another site somewhere. Take care! :)
Kara - of course I'll save some for you. But you'd better hurry!
EOR - It's good to see you! Yes, I have music on my blog. The first one is from the Trans Siberian Orchestra, it's one of my favorites. The second one is Pachebell Cannon in D by a choir I can't remember. lol I'm glad you finished your finals too. What are you studying?
Whoot! Whooot!
Congratulations!
Congrats on getting through it! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
Congratulations! In celebration of your accomplishments, I made O'Henry bars for my family. Yum!
Oh yay Carrot! How did you like them? Are they gone yet? ;)
I was studying for end of first first sememster first year law school .. what are you studying? Enjoy the Christmas break! :)
Post a Comment