December 20, 2006
Error
Something you don't want to see on your report card, a D+. That's what my teacher put down as my grade for my speech class. I know it's a mistake, it has to be a mistake. I aced every speech and the midterm. Even if I bombed the final, I still would have an A in her class. So I know the D+ is a mistake, but I still stopped breathing for a full 3 seconds when I saw it. It's just not a pleasant grade to look at. I hope my teacher changes it soon. I don't need a heart attack right now. lol
Other than that, I aced all my other classes! *throws confetti* I did receive a B in my government class, but for the type of class it was, I'm ecstatic to have the B. With all the ups and downs of the past semester and juggling motherhood and wifehood (that's a word I think) I feel I did pretty well. I'm beginning to look forward to next semester. Well, after my lovely break. :D
Posted by
Michelle
at
7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Hey, a D+ is better than a D which is better than an F.
I got my grade today for one of my classes - not as good as I hoped. Yuk.
Great job! I hope the D gets fixed!
Katie - true, but it is wrong, so that makes me feel better. I would be really upset if it really was a D! lol
EOO- Isn't that the pits? You do your best and sometimes we still come up short. I'm sorry. :(
Thanks for the comment! Too bad I'm not tall though...
Kara - thanks, I hope so too. Soon would be nice! lol
Katie - I wish I could be a point guard, I'm not near that agile. :)
Woo Hooo!!!! Congratulations! :D
I'm Here from East of O. con grats on the good grades!
Nice blog!
Post a Comment