November 11, 2006

Great Friends

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't you just love wonderful friends? I have a few wonderful friends, one of which is Kara. She has been so kind to me and my family that I just love her. :) She used to watch my girls for me while I was in school, five days a week. She would also let me do laundry at her house three days a week. I didn't even do my own laundry! I would put the first batch in, then she would rotate it with a second batch and have them both ready for me when I came to pick them up! She's so incredibly sweet to have done that and she still does! It's been such a huge blessing to us having her nearby.

Then there's today. She babysat for us while we went to my brother's sealing. I completely forgot to tell her the dishes in the dishwasher were clean and to feed the baby at noon. She unloaded and loaded my dishwasher for me! *cry* Plus, she remembered to feed the baby too! *cry* I felt like I should have paid her $50. What a sweetheart! Even if she didn't do all these things, she's still a wonderful friend. I just love ya Kara. Thank you for all that you do. We do appreciate it! *HUGS*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're making me blush! You'd do the same for me :) And taking the baby for the night so I could sleep is more than enough payment! Now I'm going to have to make a post to gush about you too lol.

Michelle said...

You are wonderful, you deserved to be gushed about. :) I'm glad watching your son the other night helped you finally get some sleep. I don't know how you've gone so long without any sleep. I'd be a wreck! Hopefully he starts sleeping a little better for you. If not, bring him back. lol

Anonymous said...

Here! Here! You two are awesome, and so lucky to have found each other, and live so close! We all are jealous of what you've got, so hang on to it!