Thank you Kate for the tag. :) I must say, that my year hasn't been near as exciting as everyone else's though. I aim to be more productive!!
1. I turned the big 2-3 this year. I'm not sure why it felt different than the big 2-2 but it did. I felt a little taller.
2. I gave birth for the second time. I was induced on a Friday around noon. Later that night, without an epidural, my second beautiful baby girl was born! I was so proud of myself for going through an induced labor without an epidural. For someone who doesn't deal with physical pain well, I felt it a great accomplishment.
3. I have moved twice within a very short period of time. I now consider myself a pro-packer-mover.
4. I too have tried to step out of my comfort zone and make new friendships especially in my ward.
5. I went to the SLC Temple for the first time this year to do sealing ordinances with my husband. That was a wonderful and beautiful experience.
6. I have gone back to school after almost five years. This has been a huge feat for me and has proven very beneficial.
7. I have finished organizing, filing, and shredding all of our files! We've had papers building up for years and now I'm officially done! We went from this huge box to one drawer in a filing cabinet. Yipee! It took me three days to shred all the papers. We had so many papers it filled up a huge laundry basket to the rim. Ohhhh it feels good to be done!
8. This year my husband and I celebrated our fourth year anniversary. I am truly blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband and father. He was so sweet this year. All he wanted to do was go out to lunch with me and then have us find a "new scent" for our home. We actually didn't find a candle until just recently, one that smells like candy cane, but I thought it was sweet that he wanted to make this a tradition.
9. This year I've worked hard on reading my scriptures every night. I've struggled with this, but now it is getting easier and I'm enjoying it too.
10. Also, I've been prioritizing (if that's a word) my life better than I ever have. I make more time for my family. Everyday I try harder to be with my girls and my husband instead of being distracted, whether by the computer or something else. Time goes by too fast and we will miss many important, joyful, and meaningful moments if we don't take the time to see what's going on right in front of us. I don't want to take time for granted. Who knows how much we really have.
November 15, 2006
10 Things I've Done This Year
Posted by
Michelle
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Woohoo! Way to go! What a great year!
I tried to comment earlier, but blogger is being a bugger.
That is a great year! :) Here's to another good year next year!
I like your new calendar too.
Thank you Kara and Mimo. I appreciate your comment.s :)
Big 2-3 eh? I'm so old, I can barely remember the big 3-2.
Oh and now you can add "moved" to your list ;)
Carrot! It's good to see you. You're not old, just beautifully wise. :D
Post a Comment