A baby can dance better than me. I bet most people can dance better than me. I mean seriously, I'm this chubby white girl with no rhythm, or sense of movement, or sense of anything that could even possibly make me look good while dancing. Now this girl here, she should win a medal. I admire her booty shaking skills, I really do. I may be a little jealous. Maybe if I had a booty to shake, it would make all the difference. I have one, but it's not really cute or round for that matter. I blame my mother.
So, I recently just bought me some new clothes. It's been awhile, so yay me! Anyway, you know how you get when you buy new clothes right? The euphoria of "wow, I look so good in these jeans that maybe I'll go out in public!" Well the two pairs of jeans I bought helped "shape" my rug-like backside into something a little more booty-ish. I was stoked. My husband loved it too. (He's such a guy, but I love him.) So maybe now that I have the jeans maybe I could dance and people will say "wow! She's really shaking what Shopko gave her!"
Oh, if it were only so. Soon my semi cute jeans will be washified and wornified. We'll pretend those are words. So I should enjoy them while they last, even if they won't help me dance better. I am proud of myself though. We didn't go to Shopko first looking for jeans, because of our budget, we went to the DI. Now I don't have any problems with DI, they really do have some cute stuff. But I sadly didn't find any pants that were long enough. So we trekked to Ross Dress for Less, my new favorite store btw, but again, no pants were long enough. I blame my thighs.
So finally I went to the store that has had the only pair of jeans I've ever liked. THEY...WERE...OUT! They don't even make them anymore! In the words of dearest Mimo, "that hoovers!" So what if I've been wearing the same style of jeans that I wore in high school. Wanna fight about it? I can so take you down in my under cool jeans! I still like them however, they are snifty. They are a welcomed change.
That's my rambling for the week. Carry on citizens.
October 11, 2006
Dance baby dance
Posted by
Michelle
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
2 words . . .
ballroom dancing
then you don't have to worry about if you're shaking your booty right or not . . . and it's GUARANTEED to make people stop and go "WOW! Wish I could dance like that!" *wink*
but yay for new jeans! :)
LOL at "washified" and "wornified"! :D YAY for new jeans! I want some new jeans too :P And that little girl sure can dance, but that's not the type of dancing I'd want my (theoretical) little girl to be doing lol.
Kate - I would love to take ballroom dancing. My favorite would have to be swing dancing. My husband and I would love to take a class together. :)
Kara - No, I wouldn't want my girls to dance like that either. I think it's cute because she is just a baby. See this is what happens when you blog late at night. I didn't mean that I would want to be good at "booty dancing" just dancing in general. Sorry for the confusion. :)
LOL, my booty is too jiggly, I'd look silly if I danced like that! I think that girl is cute too though :)
My goodness! Whoa, that baby has moves I have never seen!
I'm so happy you found some great "booty" jeans, lol! It's so fun when you get clothes you can feel cute in. Work it until they are washified and wornified. (makes me think of Bonefied from Oh Brother Where Art Thou)
Hola! My name is Floyd Schoonover . I loved www.blogger.com online payday loan
Bonjour! Sara Jackson . payday loans
cash advance toronto This website is better I appreciated it substantially
AAA Toronto Payday Loans 1172 Bay St #101, Toronto, ON M5S 2B4 (416) 477-2817
Post a Comment