July 27, 2006

Cool breezes

Today if was finally cool enough to go outside for a little bit. Lately, when the baby goes down for her morning nap, the oldest and I go outside and play just the two of us. We have toys right by our apartment which is so nice and convenient! The toys were in the shade which means I was in the shade! lol It was nice to see my daughter happy which made me happy. There's nothing like fresh air to perk up your day. It's boring being cooped up inside all the time, so it's always fun to be able to get out when it's not too hot. Yesterday on the news they said because it was so hot you could get a sunburn in 10 minutes! Holy toledo! Needless to say we don't go out when it's super hot. I like warm weather but I don't think I could survive in places like Arizona or in the South where it's so humid. The worst feeling is your clothes sticking to you. Gross. So I'm grateful for where we live, weather wise. I hope the next place we move to is relatively the same, even a little cooler would be nice, but we shall see. It's a beautiful day despite the heat. :-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm glad you got to go outside and play for a bit! :)