June 23, 2012

Sit still or move

Is it possible to sit still all the time?  Nope.  Is it possible to sit still most of the time?  Not really.  Not when you have a family and a to do list.  My pelvis wishes I could sit still more and at times I wish I could.  But in reality, the longer I sit the worse I feel.  But the more I move around, the worse I feel.  There's not really a happy medium with my pelvis these days but at least the time to have my baby is coming closer to an end.  I'm really hoping that when that happens things will settle down.  I know it will probably take awhile, but I hope it gets there eventually.  Relaxing is a wonderful thing when you're pregnant, helping make it possible for the baby to grow and develop.  It can take many months for that to get out of your system after having a baby.  It's part of the reason why I hurt as much as I do, too many loose joints and ligaments.  But I have hope that things will get better.  Probably not soon, but eventually. 

No comments: