September 22, 2010

New fall season!

I love the fall time. Spring is my favorite season but fall is a very close second. I love the change in weather. It's not too hot nor too cold. I can bundle up in a sweater and drink lots of yummy hot chocolate. I love that all the TV shows I like are starting their new seasons. My favorite is The Amazing Race and it premiers this week woohoo! There are others I don't mind watching if I get a chance like The Biggest Loser. I arrived home late yesterday and caught the end of it. I don't know if they look at hydroxycut reviews or just stick with diet and exercise for the contestants. But whatever it is, it works and I love seeing how much the people change for the better. Yep, I love this time of year. I can't wait for the holidays too! :D

No comments: