May 15, 2010

In the mood

I'm in the mood for a movie. Actually, I've been in the mood for a movie almost every night since I've graduated. A movie and some sweets. I've been feeling really antzy and I don't know why. I graduated last week. I don't have any more homework (other than reviewing for my license exam). I don't have more stress from school. I don't have any more rotations. I can stay at home and enjoy being wife and mom. So why am I feeling so antzy?

Maybe it's because it still doesn't feel real that I'm done. I still feel like I'm just on break before having to go back. When the weekend rolls around, I still feel like I have homework to get done before Monday. I still feel like I haven't really passed this semester even though I got a 4.0 GPA. What the heck is wrong with me?? I AM DONE! CHILL MICHELLE! Maybe it will feel more real after my exam is done. Hopefully because a girl can only eat so much ice cream. ;)

No comments: