February 14, 2010

She's here!

Yes, we did have our baby girl! Baby E made it safe and sound! (I won't post any specifics about her on here, but if you want to know more, give me your email and I will send you out some pictures with more information.) My labor/delivery was the longest and hardest I've had to endure, but I'm grateful for a great husband and midwife who helped me through it. We are still in awe that we have three little girls as part of our family. When did we grow up? lol

We are loving having a newborn in the house again. We can't stop giving her hugs and kisses! Even her sisters are doting all the time. What can we say, there's something so incredibly precious about a newborn! They have the sweetest little spirit and you can tell they came straight from Heavenly Father's arms. We love you Baby E and we're so glad you're finally here!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so excited to come see you in a few weeks and meet Miss E :D

Scott and Kel said...

I haven't been online in so long...I'd love pics and info!! Scottnkel@gmail.com. Congrats!!! Hope school is going good!