January 19, 2010

These lovely bones

Yes, I know that's the name of a movie coming out (not one I will see). It seemed very appropriate for this post because my bones are killing me! I had a chiropractor appointment today and prayed he would help me feel better. Usually I do afterward, but I've been in so much pain lately, I wondered how much he would be able to do. Sure enough, he said my pelvis and back were completely torqued. He put me back to normal and I did feel a little better. He even found that I had two carpal bones out in my hands and put those back. (FYI, adjusting carpal bones hurts!)

So the appointment was good. I'm not at 100% but that's expected this late in pregnancy. The baby is finally head down and I think she dropped too, so thus, the extra discomfort. I keep telling myself only a few more weeks and I will be feeling better. I'm getting so excited and anxious to see our little girl! Everything is set up and ready to go. The only thing left is that I have a baby shower this weekend that a friend is throwing me, after that, nothing is in my way. Out of all my pregnancies, this is definitely the one I hope to NOT go past my due date with. So come on little girl, we're waiting to see you! :D

1 comment:

Ryan and Leah said...

Good Luck! I can't wait for your little girl to get here! We are so excited for you! Make sure to let us know when the little one arrives! Luvs!