October 03, 2009

I keep saying...

I keep saying we need to look into other types of health insurance, but we just haven't made the time to do it. There's a million things I need to do NOW and then there's a million things I need to do SOON and another million things that need to be done in the NEAR FUTURE. It's enough to drive a sane person crazy!! But my husband reminded me the other day we need to look for a different health insurance just because the one he has now through school is pretty expensive and he never uses it. (He's pretty lucky he doesn't get sick often or sick enough to see a dr.) I was looking at Blue Advantage insurance, but that's for residents of a different state than I am in. It wouldn't be hard to find insurance offered through my state, I just need to do it. I think we'll seriously look into to it, right before hubby's insurance runs out, which is in two months. Then I can get the million things done on my now and soon lists. :)

No comments: