October 29, 2009

Hopefully some answers

My dad was in town today because he had to see a pulmonologist. He's been sick for awhile and no one seems to know what's wrong. He's coming back tomorrow to get a bronchoscopy done and I'm hoping that will give us some answers as to why he hasn't been feeling well. It was interesting going to his appointment because I've never gone with him before. I learned some new things but for the most part, I knew how he would respond to the dr's questions. I always laugh at the smoking one, "do you smoke?" And they don't just mean cigarrettes but Avo cigars or anything like that. I laugh only because my dad doesn't look like a smoker, but I guess they have to ask everyone. You just never know! But I'm glad my dad doesn't, one less healthy problem to worry about.

No comments: