September 09, 2009

Reunions

This summer I helped put together my family's reunion. I spent a lot of time on the phone while my SIL and two cousins did all of the planning. There were some unfortunate bumps along the way, but everything came together. During that reunion, I had a brother mention that maybe next year we all go down to southern Utah and rent houseboats. He sent me a link to a website that had pricing info and boy howdy, it's expensive! Not that it wouldn't be fun, but there's no way I could take my family and go on our measly student income. Looking at the prices, I felt like I was looking at panama city beach rentals instead of houseboat rentals. But who knows, maybe if we get enough people to go and we split costs, it wouldn't be that bad when it comes to price. We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: