March 20, 2009

Fun fiddle-faddle Friday

This week's fun fiddle-faddle Friday has me laughing. Why? Well, the answer shocked me for one, and two, it's just a funny question to ask. :D Remember to guess and not just look up the answer. The person closest to the right answer wins! I'll post the winner in this post so be sure to check back.

Q: In miles per hour, how fast are the particles (lol) of a sneeze projected out of the body?

The right answer is 100 mph! The person closest to the answer (and the only one who guessed lol) is:

RICHARD! Congrats!!

2 comments:

Rich said...

My guess is 150 mph.

;-) eww.

Natalie said...

Ok, this is to answer your question...At this point I probably would stop running if I got pregnant. I don't feel like a runner yet, sure I can do a little over 4 miles, but that's still a struggle for me. If I were more of a runner I would probably consult a doctor to find out if I should stop or not.

My plan now is to train for a half-marathon that I'll run later this year. After than we plan to start trying for #3. I'll run up until I get a bfp then I'll switch to walking. But I definitely want to have an active pregnancy. I was way too out of shape for #2 and it was hard and she was HUGE.