February 03, 2009

So much to learn

I have been learning so much in school. There are days when I feel like a doctor because of the all the medical information I need to learn. It's amazing that everything I've done so far is just the tip of the iceberg in my field. My teacher mentioned that soon we'll be learning about different drugs and their effects on the body. I heard about Anoretix but I couldn't tell you anything about it. There are so many drugs out there that I will never learn about, but I'm going to do my best to learn as many as I can for my degree.

1 comment:

jolley time said...

you are Awsome! It is so good to read your blog and hear all of your thought. It sounds like school is keeping you busy and that you are learning a lot that is great keep working hard. how is your family? How is pocatello? Stay positive your great!
Chelsea