January 20, 2008

Meme catch up

Natalie and KailasMommy tagged me for memes that were pretty similar so I'm going to combine the rules a little, which you see below.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. (A) Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog; or (B) Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list; or (C) Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.
3. Tag others and let them know!

I've decided to do both A and C since two people tagged me.

My weird/random facts:
1. I'm not a huge fan of shaving my legs but when I do, I usually shave below the knee. (Before everyone runs screaming from the room at how gross that is, yes, I do shave the whole leg it's just not as often.)
2. I won't let my girls leave the house without their hair done or at least a hat on.
3. I won't leave the house without first brushing my teeth.
4. My hair length today hasn't been this long since before I was 6 years old.
5. I enjoy going through labor. (This is probably really bizarre for many people, so let me explain. No, labor is not easy for me and yes, it's very painful and long. But I love the experience and I love the outcome. I can't wait to do it again.)

Things I've never pictured being in my future at age 25 (yay! I can do this one!).
1. Being married - yes, I didn't expect being married before I was 25.
2. Going back to school.
3. Going back to school while having children.
4. Going back to school while having children and wanting more children.
5. Weighing less after having children then before I was married.

Ok, if you're name is below, consider yourself tagged!

Emily
Richard
Gina
Our Seven Qtpies

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it! Sometimes it takes us longer to do things. Thanks Michelle feel free to tag me anytime!

NH Yocal said...

Wow, you weigh less? That is so great. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate and so young!

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! Very interesting to find out the juicy details...LOL

I've tagged you for a linky love meme!

www.mamapj.com

Jen said...

I mostly just shave below the knee too, but my hair is blonde and fine so it just gets the Sunday treatment, lol.
You need to bug Gina to do this meme.

Qtpies7 said...

Ugh! I still haven't gotten to this meme yet, lol. But did you see the mess at my house? That was just one room the hooligans have messed up. The other rooms were not as bad, but with my own 7 slobs for children paired with the disaster twins... Yikes!