December 17, 2007

It's cold outside!

It’s been so cold outside that we are glad to have indoor heaters that help keep us warm. I’m glad we have them, yes, but they need to be replaced. There’s something wrong with the wiring in some that cause them to turn off and on as they please. I do not like this especially when my girls play nearby and could get burned. I would much rather have gas wall heaters or even a natural gas fireplace rather than our electrical heaters. If you’re like me and wanting to upgrade the heat in your home, take a look at I liked their selection and wouldn’t have a problem buying from them especially where they have free shipping on select heaters before Christmas!

No comments: