October 20, 2007

S.M.A.R.T. Habit Saturday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, I feel pretty bad because it's been months since I've participated in SHS. Sorry Lara, but I'm back now! Below I have my two lists of how I'm doing. Some still need quite a bit of work, but I keep trying. :)

Habits:
*Don't spend money before it gets into my account - HABIT!
*Exercise at least three times a week - HABIT!
*Brush/floss everyday - HABIT!
*Entering in receipts - HABIT!
*Getting my girls to brush their teeth - HABIT!

Need some work:
*1 - More patient/understanding
*2 - Say morning prayers
*3 - Teaching my kids to work
*4 - In bed by 11:00pm or sooner
*5 - Smarter eating habits
*6 - Thinking before I speak/speaking less/softer tone
*7 - Positive thinking

Check out Lara's blog if you want to join in SHS. *Although I haven't seen SHS up for today, I'm still joining in. :) *

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Thats cool! I could use a few new habits in my life, and to lose a few, too.