October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

*I like Beagles, I miss the one we had. They are soft, cuddly, playful, and just happy. With a side of mischief too. :)

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?

*Rainbows.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

*If I do my hair, shower, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and get dressed, about 45 minutes. That's considering I actually have time to get myself ready while trying to get everyone else up and dressed. lol

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

*I have eight cousins on my dad's side and three on my mom's side. Not many and they all live far away. It's sad really, I would love to be closer to them.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

*Mostly Deplorable Swordfish

Like this? Join me in Friday's Feast!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Great feast :D LOL at your dessert.

Anonymous said...

beagles are so cute. What a great feast this week. Have a great Friday.

Unknown said...

Neat dessert.. Very creative!

h said...

Funny dessert. I have a Duck and Rottweiler picture at my blog you're welcome to steal. Quack.

Anonymous said...

Very funny dessert. Have a fantastic weekend!

BTW: I am using Typepad, so it's probably different than blogspot. But, to get an "extended post" there is a button at the bottom of the screen where I type in the post that says "customize" and then I can choose whether or not to have an extended post. I know that Sandee at Comedy Plus uses blogspot and she always does it. I hope this might help!