September 13, 2007

Blog Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm also behind on some blogging awards that were given to me. The first one comes from Kara and Mama Pajama who both so graciously think I'm a blogging star. Thanks ladies, you totally made my day! Here are a few people I think deserve this Blogging Star Award also:

Lei
Richard
Stacey

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kara also gave me this Nice Matters Award. She is so sweet! I wish everyone knew her in person because she is amazing! This award is for those bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. So here are some nice people I know:

Mimo - is one of the most genuinely sincere individuals I have ever come to know. She also has an incredible amount of talent when it comes to photography.
Beth - she understands my quirky sense of humor and always has something nice to say on my blog.
Kate - I admire that her heart is always in the right spot and that how she is willing to do anything for someone else.

4 comments:

Lei said...

Thanks Michelle! I appreciate that!

Stacey said...

Thank you Michelle! that is so sweet!

Beth said...

Aww! Thanks, Michelle!!

Yes, I LOVE your sense of humor. And I admire you a lot, too, for going to school and being a good mommy to your girls and succeeding at other goals at the same time (like your running! WOW!) You are great!

Anonymous said...

I won?! Oh my gosh! I never win!
Thank you! Thank you! *Mimo curtsies* I will be sure to post this as soon as I figure out how! :D
You're such a sweet friend!