July 30, 2007

3 Words Meme

Nate tagged me for this meme so here it is.

1. Where is your cell phone?
In the closet

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? Are you implying....

3. Your hair? I have some!

4. Where is your father? Out tackling alligators

5. Your favorite thing to do? Tame rodeo clowns

6. Your dream last night? The voices know

7. Your dream car? With cheap gas

8. The room you're in? Opposite - dead room

9. Who did you hang out with last night?
Sworn to secrecy

10. Your fears? My ankles attacked

11. What aren't you good at? Producing a goatee

12. Muffins? Sorry, I'm out

13. One of your wish list items? I'm Mrs. President

14. The last thing you did? Stared at thighs

15. Your computer? Here it is

16. Your pet? Turtle named TinyTim

17. You are wearing? How dare you!

18. Your life? Furry, webbed, ducky

19. Your mood? Fried red tomato

20. Missing? Muffins, see above

21. Your car? Technically I share

22. What are you thinking about now? Dueling with dragons

23. Your work? Calming my mandrakes

24. Your summer? Gone like rabbits

25. Your relationship status? I should know

26. Your favorite color(s)? Ones in Skittles

27. When is the last time you cried? Mimo took Greg

28. When was the last time you laughed? Bonding with bike

29. School? Yes, wise one

30. Favorite 90's group? Try not remembering

2 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

HI MICHELLE! I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS SO, AS BEFORE I AM GIVING YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN, I hope you get this... SEND ME AN EMAIL
tbcervelli@yahoo.com
I prefer to not leave my address on this...well I will be stuck working all day tomorrow If I dont hear from you by 8:30am I guess I will loose my winning, bummer for me...
thanks
Tina

Michelle said...

I've emailed you before but I can try again! If you click on my profile, it has an option for my email. I just emailed you again though, hopefully it goes through this time! :D