June 23, 2007

S.M.A.R.T. Habit Saturday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last week I did much better on my goals. I really focused on prayers and brushing and flossing. I said my morning prayers 3 times and I brushed and flossed 6 out of 7 days! Everything is has been going really well too. The only one that still needs work is my bedtime. I think I'm going to change it from 10:30 to 11:00pm, which is a little more reasonable right now. I'm going to add a new goal this week and it's to not overeat. I don't eat a ton of food, but sometimes I go back for seconds when I don't need to. So that's my new goal. Happy SHS everyone!

#1 - Spending money before it gets into my account - A+
A. Enter receipts same day - A-

#2 - Exercise at least three times a week - A+

#3 - More patient/understanding - A-

#4 - Say morning prayers - C+

#5 - Teaching my kids to work - A-

#6 - In bed by 10:30pm or sooner - F+

#7 - Brush/floss everyday - A-

#8 - No overeating

Check out SHS at Lara's blog.

4 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Better luck this week with the sleeping earlier goal and not overeating.

Unknown said...

Good luck with all your new habits. I am new to this but it is amazing how more focused I am when doing it in a group setting like this! I wish I had joined months ago!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your habits this week - I really like your grading system . . . I may have to implement that sometime :)

Kara said...

You're doing great Michelle! Bedtime is one of my hardest ones too.