May 15, 2007

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I just received my grades today and I'm so excited! This semester was by far my hardest. It never seemed like things were working out. So when my finals came I was even more worried. One final was the opposite of what my teacher told me. This particular class, we had two tests and two essays and that was all our grade was based on. But I received an A! Woohoo! Then another class had always put me to sleep. My teacher was rather boring but I just received a B! Then my last class was biology and I also received a B! Yippee! Honestly, I was preparing myself to be happy with two C's and one B because of my semester. But now I'm pleasantly surprised and very happy. :D

5 comments:

Kara said...

WOOHOO! Great job Michelle!!!

Beth said...

Wow, that is TERRIFIC! Way to go!

Ginabear said...

That is so awesome Michelle! I knew you could do it!!

Kate said...

WOOHOO! Way to go Michelle! :)

Jen said...

HURRAH!!!!!
We knew you were brilliant ;) Congratulations.