May 10, 2007

Whew!

I'm done yay!! I'm so excited to be done with finals and school. Now I can do what I want and sleep when the girls do instead of study. Woohoo!

Ok, I'm bored. lol I don't know what to do with myself. I do need to clean, my poor apartment has been abandoned due to studying. I have dresses I still need need to make for the girls. Oh, and I'm still waiting on AF. She should have been here by now, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I wish I could test early but my body doesn't work that way. Maybe Saturday I'll retest and get a BFP. I'm still feeling nauseous and crummy and food hasn't been my friend but I could just be sick. Last night I heard a new baby crying in another apartment and it was all I could do to not go over there and see if they needed help. lol

Anyway, I'm done with school and that makes me really happy! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4 comments:

Kara said...

WOOHOO!!! Yay for being done for the semester! I bet that's such a relief to get some study-free time for a while :D

Beth said...

*Doing happy dance* You made it! Congratulations!

Kate said...

Congrats on being done! I hope that it's a BFP for you on Sat!*HUGS*

Stacey said...

Congrats! can I get a whoop! whoop! ;)