The amazing Lorie tagged me for this meme. Sorry I'm late Lorie!
The five places I like to eat out here in Idaho include:
1. McDonald's - it's easy and we like the food. They have my second favorite milkshakes.
2. Johnny B. Goodes - this is an old-time restaurant and I love it. You get your shake in one glass and one in a tin. One of their hamburgers even comes in a car. It's fun.
3. Elmers - they have the best strawberry crepes in town.
4. Mrs. Powells - I love their soups in a loaf and cinnamon rolls and everything they have!
5. Perkins - I think it's a great family restaurant and they have good food too.
I tag:
Mimo
Gina at W.O.G.G.
Katie
Stacey
Kate
May 18, 2007
Where do you eat out - MEME
Posted by
Michelle
at
1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Oh, I forgot about Elmer's yummy strawberry crepes :D mmm. I need to try Johnny B Goodes sometime too.
Post a Comment