May 19, 2007

S.M.A.R.T. Habit Saturday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Is it just me or does it seem like Saturday is coming faster and faster these days? Where did my week go! Anyway, another week down and I have been doing a little better. Entering receipts in the same day has finally become a habit! Woohoo! Spending money, exercising twice a week, and being more understanding are almost habits too. The ones that need work is the exercising before getting on the computer or watching TV and saying my morning prayers. Putting a list up this past week has helped me to remember more, but I have a ways to go.

So with that said, I think I'm ready to add a new habit this week. I've already been working on this but I want to do more. I'm going to teach my children to work more. They do a pretty good job of cleaning up toys. Today they helped me with laundry and I showed them how to put their shirts on hangers (thank you Lara!). It wasn't perfect, but it was cute and they loved it. I think they are really going to like helping out more.

#1 - Spending money before it gets into my account (almost a habit)
A. Enter receipts same day (HABIT!)

#2 - Exercise twice a week (almost a habit)
A. Exercise before watching TV & getting on computer (still trying)

#3 - More patient/understanding (almost a habit)

#4 - Say morning prayers (still trying)

#5 - Teaching my kids to work

Check out SHS at Lara's blog to join! If you have joined in for three weeks in a row you can be entered into a drawing to win a new book titled Speed Cleaning and a bag from Lara.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Good job this week! :D

Lara said...

Yay for your kids! You're not going to believe this but my two year old has actually figured the hanger thing out. I have got to get a video of it because I still can't believe it!

Have a great week!

Rebecca said...

Great job & good luck this week!