These crack me up! My husband and I always laugh when we see them. I have no idea if these are real math problems but they look like it! Maybe I should do this the next time I take a math test if I don't know an answer. Might get my teacher to laugh! lol
A-hahahahahhahah!!! Oh my gosh, I am LOVING these! Too funny; I'm gonna show my DH when he gets home from work. I can't pick a favorite. Expanding the expression. No, hanging yourself over the math problem (oh, I have been there!). No, Batman-integrals. Oh, I can't pick just one! Hahahaha!
(I really, really think these are funny. Wherever did you find them?)
Oops, no you're right Beth. I'm the one mixed up. This is why I eat ice cream, to keep me on track. lol Yes, it's under Monday Muse and yes it's from my email. :D
I always knew ice cream was the key to success. ;-)
I e-mailed them to DH and he says he can't stop giggling! Hopefully he's not getting in trouble at work! ;-) (I'm sure he's not; he's probably sharing with all his coworkers now.)
7 comments:
A-hahahahahhahah!!! Oh my gosh, I am LOVING these! Too funny; I'm gonna show my DH when he gets home from work. I can't pick a favorite. Expanding the expression. No, hanging yourself over the math problem (oh, I have been there!). No, Batman-integrals. Oh, I can't pick just one! Hahahaha!
(I really, really think these are funny. Wherever did you find them?)
In my email. I thought I would be clever and post "Ducky's Email" as a title. Guess it isn't that clever. lol Glad you liked them Beth. :)
Oh, sorry. These are showing up under a "Monday Muse" title for me -- maybe it's my RSS reader or something?
Oops, no you're right Beth. I'm the one mixed up. This is why I eat ice cream, to keep me on track. lol Yes, it's under Monday Muse and yes it's from my email. :D
I always knew ice cream was the key to success. ;-)
I e-mailed them to DH and he says he can't stop giggling! Hopefully he's not getting in trouble at work! ;-) (I'm sure he's not; he's probably sharing with all his coworkers now.)
This cracked us up! Jake was totally rolling over the "find the x" one. Ask Gina, she heard him have a giggle fit!
Post a Comment