My mom has been in town the last few days and she was kind enough to buy strawberries for me to make jam. So we made homemade jam today and I'm so excited to try some! I love homemade jam, it really is so much better than store bought. It's a tradition, every year when the price of strawberries drops, we buy them. If you've never made jam before and you want to, wait until the price comes down. Here, a good price on strawberries is $1.50/container, which is what I got mine for. But today, the price shot back up to $4/container which I think is insane. So yes, buy when they don't cost so much. If you don't you can just come visit me! I'll share! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I have a feeling I won't get around to making jam this year, so I'll just have to come eat yours ;)
Come on over! Bring some of your yummy bread and we can call it even. ;)
Hey Michelle! I tagged you for a meme on my blog. hehe
Post a Comment