...it doesn't do a keyboard good. My youngest spilled a little milk on my nice split keyboard yesterday. It really wasn't that much but apparently enough to kill the keyboard. *cry* Half of the buttons didn't work and the other half were wrong. For instance, I'd press the ENTER button and I'd get a 0. I'm grateful we have a backup, but I prefer the split keyboard over the straight.
What kind do you have? Which do you prefer?
May 17, 2007
Milk...
Posted by
Michelle
at
7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I just have a regular one. Is the one you are talking about where you turn your hands sideways? I have never used one of those. Sorry! My 7 yr old spilt some liquid on my keyboard and some of my keys would stick. Oh, I just remembered it was hot chocolate.
It is that one Lorie. It's the ergonomic kind. Once you get used to them it's hard to go back to a straight board. Sorry to hear about the hot chocolate. What a bummer. :(
oh no! it won't just air out (yeah, I have not been at this for long LOL)?
Post a Comment