May 30, 2007

Meme

Kara said I would do this meme, and I didn't want her to lie so I'm going to do it. lol Anyone can join. :D

Two Names You Go By
1. Wife
2. Smoo

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Blue shirt
2. Capri jeans

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Makes-you-feel-like-you're-on-cloud-nine-love

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Take a bubble bath
2. Drive with my music up louder than if my children were in the car lol

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. My husband home
2. A massage (good one Kara)

Two pets you had/have:
1. Beagle
2. Chow/Husky mix

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Friend 1
2. Friend 2

Two things you did last night:
1. Chatted with Gina and Mimo
2. Watched House

Two things you ate today:
1. Pancakes
2. Gina's favorite - Jell-O with cottage cheese and cool whip

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. My oldest
2. Kara

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to the zoo with Kara
2. Pick up pictures from Wal-Mart

Two longest car rides:
1. Idaho to California
2. Idaho to Washington

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. My anniversary

Favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Gatorade

3 comments:

Ginabear said...

you are so funny! I feel so special now that you have included me in your meme:)
And for the record can I just say NASTY!!!!!!

Just Me said...

Can I be Friend 1? It's always nice to have someone write a post for me! Gotta love Idaho...I lived in Rexburg for a year. Thanks for the post!

maren out my laundry said...

jello with cottage cheese and coopwhip? YUCK! What is wrong with you??!! hehehe!