Seriously, we have snow. It's great snowman snow, but it's snow! We had a beautiful day yesterday, so warm and sunny. Today we have snow, almost an inch. We do need all the water we can get so I'm trying to be positive about it. Gives me a good reason to go have some yummy hot chocolate! :D So how's the weather where you are?
April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
The thing I like about spring snow is that you know it can't last long.
The weather's been nice and sunny here the past few days and not terribly cold (the forecasters even called a couple mornings "mild!") -- temperatures in the forties, fifties, and even sixties sometimes. It's clouding up now, though, so I think it may rain.
Well...to be perfectly honest...I HATE IT!! What planet do I live on where there is snow in the spring?? I mean hello?? Yesterday it was 70 degrees! And I walk outside this morning and see WHITE?? Ummm nope, dont like it!
I hate it! Snow is not supposed to be allowed after winter (and if I had my way, not during winter either!)
Post a Comment