April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?

I liked all the crayons as a child. I couldn't pick one as my favorite because I didn't want the rest to feel left out. :)

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?

If my husband and I decided it would most benefit our family, you bet 10. Not to mention we want to move anyway. lol

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?

63. This should be my new lucky number.

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?

Yes, once. I think it was a blender or something like that but we already had one so we gave it away to a newly married couple.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.

Food. We're getting kind of low and I haven't shopped for almost two weeks.


You can go to Friday's Feast homepage to join in this too!


7 comments:

Julie said...

Enjoyed your feast.Have a great weekend.

Hootin Anni said...

Wonderful dining with you Michelle. Make sure you have a happy weekend, now, y'hear?

Mine's posted

Anonymous said...

I could use the blender! Mine just died!

Selena

Kara said...

Good feast Michelle :) I can watch the girls anytime if you need to go shopping and don't want to bring them along lol

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great Feast. I Loved your appetizer!

Happy Friday.

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Kara said...

LOL at not wanting the crayons to feel left out, I always felt bad for the ones that didn't get used much cuz they were ugly